The Connaught Hotel, Carlos Place, Mayfair, London. W1K 2AL
Rate: £10.00 | Hours: Various 20-40 h
Benefits: Fixed hours contract available - Life Insurance - Free access to Doctor and Legal helpline | Counselling/Wellbeing Support Service | Discounts from 200 top retailers | Training budget of upto £5,000 per year with unlimited career progression
WGC is the UK's leading outsourced hotel services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Hotel Night Cleaner, you will report to Night Operations Manager and be responsible for supporting night cleaning team in the night to night running of the department.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited training courses, including English, Maths, IT and more.
Benefits also include:
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 & more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- HSF Assist medical package
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- Providing a great guest experience
- Clean and maintain the site to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. This includes professional presentations of all areas of the hotel, ensuring that you are aware of and adhering to all COSHH requirements whilst doing so
- To maintain and use all equipment and supplies in an appropriate manner
- Removing all rubbish to the designated area
- Working alongside the team members within the hotel, such as hotel employees, supervisors, and managers but also has the ability to work independently if necessary
- Displaying a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene. Wear and maintain a company uniform and report for duty punctually
- Reporting any damages or defects in all areas to your supervisor
- Following all security and key policies and procedures
- Taking action in all matters related to safety, security, satisfaction and wellbeing of hotel guests and employees. Respond swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation
- Reporting any accidents or incidents to your supervisor and assist in the completion of any investigations and reports
- Undertaking adhoc duties as required which could be outside the normal routine are within the overall scope of the position
- Following all payroll procedures, and complete daily hours sheet
Full training provided.
If you have previous experience of working in a hotel cleaning environment or you’re looking for a new challenge and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
With Instant Apply your details are passed directly to the the hiring manager, who will contact you within 24 hours to arrange your interview and potential start date.