Novotel Manchester Centre, 21, Dickinson Street, Manchester, M1 4LX
Rate: £10.50 | Hours: Minimum 25 hours per week guaranteed
Benefits: Fixed hours contract available - Flexible hours to suit you - Life Insurance - Free access to Doctor and Legal helpline - Counselling/Wellbeing Support Service - Discounts from 50 top retailers - Training budget of upto £10,000 per year with unlimited career progression
Apply Now Click to Chat to the Recruitment Team
WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Linen Porter, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting the housekeeping team in the day to day running of the department.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited training courses, including English, Maths, IT and more.
Benefits also include:
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 and more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- To deliver clean linen and towels to the designated store rooms.
- To maintain the records for the movement of linen and towels, inc rejects.
- To reject any linen and/or towels that are not up to the agreed quality and appearance.
- To assist in mattress turning as directed by the housekeeper.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the linen store area.
- To report any maintenance defects to the housekeeper.
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
With Instant Apply your details are passed directly to the the hiring manager, who will contact you within 24 hours to arrange your interview and potential start date.