The Connaught Hotel, Carlos Place, Mayfair, London, W1K "AL
Rate: 85.00 per day | Hours: 37.5 hours per
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Window Cleaner, you will report to the WGC Window Cleaning Manager & Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting housekeeping team in the day to day running of the department, maintaining all hotel windows.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited training courses, including English, Maths, IT and more.
Benefits also include:
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 & more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- Cleaning all hotel windows internally and externally using safe methods of work
- Use the appropriate window cleaning tools for the relevant jobs
- The ability to work within correct health and safety protocols
- The ability use ladders and other access equipment to safely clean the hotel windows.
- The ability to work well in a team, reporting to the hotel and also the WGC window cleaning manager
- The ability to maintain all equipment and supplies and use them in a proper manner.
- To be aware and make full use of recycling facilities within the service areas.
If you have previous experience of working in hotel window cleaning, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.