Gesher School, The Hope Centre, 228 Walm Ln, London, NW2 3BS
Rate: 9.00 | Hours: 2 Hours a Day /
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
WGC Excellence is the UK’s leading outsourced hotels, facilities and schools services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Cleaning Operative, you will report to Supervisor and be responsible for supporting the cleaning team in the day-to-day running of the department.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry-leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
WGC will provide you with an annual training allowance of up to £10,000, which can be used on a selection of WGC Approved Apprenticeships and accredited training courses, including English, Maths, IT and more.
Benefits also include:
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- Discount store with discounts from ASDA, O2 & more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- The ability to keep all school areas neat vacuumed and dusted. Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Removes all trash from areas
- The ability to regularly check Classrooms. Makes sure all surfaces are clean. Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels.
- The ability to responds to headteachers' requests and inquiries while on the shift.
- The ability to spot clean all furniture and keep it in its proper place.
- The ability to clean all brass in the public areas.
- The ability to maintain all equipment and supplies and use them in a proper manner.
- To be aware and make full use of recycling facilities within the service areas.
If you have previous experience of working in a cleaning environment, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and the potential to progress, apply now.