The Standard Hotel London (Windows), The Standard Hotel London, 10 Argyle Street, London, WC1H 8EG
Rate: £23400 | Hours: Minimum 25 hours per week guaranteed
Benefits: Fixed hours contract available - Flexible hours to suit you - Life Insurance - Free access to Doctor and Legal helpline - Counselling/Wellbeing Support Service - Discounts from 50 top retailers - Training budget of upto £10,000 per year with unlimited career progression
Apply Now Click to Chat to the Recruitment Team
WGC is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services company, helping our clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
In the role of Window Cleaner, you will report to the WGC Window Cleaning Manager & Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting housekeeping team in the day to day running of the department, maintaining all hotel windows.
In return for your dedication, WGC offers an industry leading package and is passionate about career progression; we’ll look to build a career plan with you that includes training, mentoring and extensive experience outside your current skill set, all to ensure you have some of the best opportunities to progress through the company.
Benefits also include:
- Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- DiscountStore with discounts from ASDA, O2 & more
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
- Full workplace pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
Your role will include:
- Cleaning all hotel windows internally and externally using safe methods of work
- Use the appropriate window cleaning tools for the relevant jobs
- The ability to work within correct health and safety protocols
- The ability use ladders and other access equipment to safely clean the hotel windows.
- The ability to work well in a team, reporting to the hotel and also the WGC window cleaning manager
- The ability to maintain all equipment and supplies and use them in a proper manner.
- To be aware and make full use of recycling facilities within the service areas.
If you have previous experience of working in hotel window cleaning, can deliver a consistent level of service in a challenging environment and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
With Instant Apply your details are passed directly to the the hiring manager, who will contact you within 24 hours to arrange your interview and potential start date.